Re: macports and brew postgresql --universal builds - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Doug Coleman
Subject Re: macports and brew postgresql --universal builds
Date
List pgsql-hackers
What it looks like is the first line of each section is pattern matching.

If __LP64__ is defined, then it's a 64-bit architecture, and we want
to use the top part of the if statement. The #defines they target seem
to be all of the ones that are different on 32bit platforms.

I agree that you would want to do this in the configure script somehow.

Doug