Re: New Slave - timeline ERROR - Mailing list pgsql-general

From drum.lucas@gmail.com
Subject Re: New Slave - timeline ERROR
Date
List pgsql-general
Hmm... I see...

Depending on when you took the base backup and how many changes have occurred at your source (slave1) database cluster, the rsync execution time may or may not take as long as a new base backup if is only only shipping deltas (changed files).

I could stop the slave then.... But I'm afraid getting it back online and get some other errors hehehehe =\

Lucas Possamai