Re: [GENERAL] Request to confirm which command is use for exclusive operation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yogesh Sharma
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Request to confirm which command is use for exclusive operation
Date
Re: [GENERAL] Request to confirm which command is use for exclusiveoperation  (Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at>)
Re: [GENERAL] Request to confirm which command is use for exclusive operation  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Dear David,

 I want to apply explicitly lock mechanism once inset operation is in progress then REINDEX will wait.
And vice versa.
So, please let me know this type of handling is possible.
Regrds,
Yogesh