Re: Re: proposal: a width specification for s specifier (format function), fix behave when positional and ordered placeholders are used - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dean Rasheed
Subject Re: Re: proposal: a width specification for s specifier (format function), fix behave when positional and ordered placeholders are used
Date
In response to Re: Re: proposal: a width specification for s specifier (format function), fix behave when positional and ordered placeholders are used  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
Responses Re: Re: proposal: a width specification for s specifier (format function), fix behave when positional and ordered placeholders are used  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 10 February 2013 12:37, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> >>
Here is my first draft. I've also attached the generated HTML page,
>> because it's not so easy to read an SGML patch.
>>

> nice
>
> I have only one point - I am think, so format function should be in
> table 9-6 - some small text with reference to special section.

It is already there in table 9-6, referring to the new section.

Here is a minor update though -- I changed the name of the first
optional argument from "str" to "formatarg", since they are no longer
necessarily strings.

Regards,
Dean

Attachment