Re: Odd behavior of updatable security barrier views on foreign tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dean Rasheed
Subject Re: Odd behavior of updatable security barrier views on foreign tables
Date
Re: Odd behavior of updatable security barrier views on foreign tables  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Re: Odd behavior of updatable security barrier views on foreign tables  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 27 February 2015 at 03:10, Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> On 2015/02/26 11:38, Stephen Frost wrote:
>>
>> I've pushed an update for this to master and 9.4 and improved the
>> comments and the commit message as discussed.
>>
>> Would be great if you could test and let me know if you run into any
>> issues!

I just spotted a trivial bug in this patch -- in
expand_security_quals() you need to set targetRelation = false inside
the loop, otherwise it will be true for the target relation and all
that follow it. That was why the regression test output from
rls.v4.patch on the other thread wasn't what I expected.

Regards,
Dean