Re: overlapping strncpy/memcpy errors via valgrind - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: overlapping strncpy/memcpy errors via valgrind
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 17 February 2013 18:52, anarazel@anarazel.de <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> You already need a suppression file to use valgrind sensibly, its easy enough to add it there. Perhaps we should add
oneto the tree?

Perhaps you should take the time to submit a proper Valgrind patch
first. The current approach of applying the patch that Noah Misch
originally wrote (but did not publicly submit, iirc) on an ad-hoc
basis isn't great. That is what you've done here, right?

--
Regards,
Peter Geoghegan