Re: pg_dump fails when a table is in ACCESS SHARE MODE - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Viral Shah
Subject Re: pg_dump fails when a table is in ACCESS SHARE MODE
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello Rene,

Since I am using pg_wal_replay_pause before my pg_dump, it doesn't throw any error. Instead, it waits for the resource to release the lock so that it can proceed with taking the dump. the hot_standby_feedback is set to on
on my replica and primary.

Thanks,
Viral Shah
Data Analyst, Nodal Exchange LLC