Re: Add some regression tests for SEQUENCE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From robins
Subject Re: Add some regression tests for SEQUENCE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I've added some regression tests for SEQUENCE. A cumulative patch is attached.

Barring a (still to decipher) function seq_redo() and trying to learn how to actually test it, this takes care of most branches of (src/backend/commands/sequence.c) taking code-coverage (of 'make check') to ~95%.

Any feedback is more than welcome.
--
Robins
Tharakan