Re: Add some regression tests for SEQUENCE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robins Tharakan
Subject Re: Add some regression tests for SEQUENCE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Seems like thats because of a recent (15th May 2013) patch (b14206862278347a379f2bb72d92d16fb9dcea45) that changed the error message that is printed. Its just one line of difference actually.

Let me know if this is otherwise good to go.
I'll checkout the latest revision and submit this patch again.

--
Robins Tharakan

On 28 June 2013 15:53, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 05/07/2013 03:40 PM, Robins Tharakan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have provided an updated patch as per Fabien's recent response on
> Commitfest site.
> Any and all feedback is appreciated.

The updated patch is giving a FAILURE for me:

parallel group (19 tests):  limit temp plancache conversion rowtypes
prepare without_oid copy2 xml returning rangefuncs polymorphism with
domain truncate largeobject sequence alter_table plpgsql
     plancache                ... ok
     limit                    ... ok
     plpgsql                  ... ok
     copy2                    ... ok