"checkpointer process" is consuming more memory. How to control it? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raghavendra Rao J S V
Subject "checkpointer process" is consuming more memory. How to control it?
Date
Re: "checkpointer process" is consuming more memory. How to control it?
Re: "checkpointer process" is consuming more memory. How to controlit?
List pgsql-general
Hi All,

We have a database cluster as "db1_data". Under this cluster we have two databases. one is db1 and other is qovr. I surprised to see as "checkpointer process" is consuming 8.73GB of memory(RSS value as 9158892). Why "checkpointer process" is consuming this much amount of memory and how to limit the usage of the "checkpointer process" memory.

image.png

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V