Re: timing information for switching database - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Junwang Zhao
Subject Re: timing information for switching database
Date
List pgsql-hackers
*\timing* set the pset.timing flag of the global psql options, and use it
in the client side to indicate whether to print the query time or not.

There are two places using it, *SendQuery* and *PSQLexecWatch*,
you may check these functions and add the *timing* logic in
function *exec_command_connect* to display the time infomation,
but this should be only used for your own testing purpose.

--
Regards
Junwang Zhao