Re: Extensions not dumped when --schema is used - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Extensions not dumped when --schema is used
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Le jeu. 15 avr. 2021 à 09:58, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> a écrit :
On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 05:31:15AM -0700, Noah Misch wrote:
> The name "without_extension_explicit_schema" arose because that test differs
> from the "without_extension" test by adding --schema=public.  The test named
> "without_extension_implicit_schema" differs from "without_extension" by adding
> --schema=regress_pg_dump_schema, so the word "implicit" feels not-descriptive
> of the test.  I recommend picking a different name.  Other than that, the
> change looks good.

Thanks for the review.  I have picked up "internal" instead, as
that's the schema created within the extension itself, and applied the
patch.

Thanks for the work on this. I didn't understand everything on the issue, which is why I didn't say a thing, but I followed the thread, and very much appreciated the fix.

--
Guillaume.