Re: pg_walinspect - a new extension to get raw WAL data and WAL stats - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Sharma
Subject Re: pg_walinspect - a new extension to get raw WAL data and WAL stats
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I think we should also see if we can allow end users to input timeline
information with the pg_walinspect functions. This will help the end
users to get information about WAL records from previous timeline
which can be helpful in case of restored servers.

--
With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma.