Re: Help needed configuring postgreSQL with xml support - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Sharma
Subject Re: Help needed configuring postgreSQL with xml support
Date
List pgsql-hackers
In addition to what Thomas said, I would also recommend you to refer
to the description of --with-libxml command line option provided in
the postgres installation-procedure page - [1].

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/install-procedure.html

--
With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma