Re: Page Scan Mode in Hash Index - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Sharma
Subject Re: Page Scan Mode in Hash Index
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I think you should consider refactoring this so that it doesn't need
to use goto.  Maybe move the while (offnum <= maxoff) logic into a
helper function and have it return itemIndex.  If itemIndex == 0, you
can call it again.

okay, Added a helper function for _hash_readpage(). Please check v4
patch attached with this mail.

This is not a full review, but I'm out of time for the moment.

No worries. I will be ready for your further review comments any time.
Thanks for the review.

This patch needs a rebase.

Please try applying these patches on top of [1]. I think you should be able to apply it cleanly. Sorry, I think I forgot to mention this point in my earlier mail.