Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..." - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Sharma
Subject Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 1:04 AM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 12:13 PM Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> wrote:
> > If the above path is taken that means none of the items in the page
> > got changed.
>
> Oops. I didn't realize that, sorry. Maybe it would be a little more
> clear if instead of "int nSkippedItems" you had "bool
> did_modify_page"? Then you could initialize it to false and set it to
> true just before doing the page modifications.

Okay, np, in that case, as you suggested, I will replace "int
nSkippedItems" with "did_modify_page" to increase the clarity. I will
do this change in the next version of patch. Thanks.

--
With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma