Re: [External] Slot issues - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vijaykumar Jain
Subject Re: [External] Slot issues
Date
List pgsql-general
I guess max_replication_slots has to >  current total slots in use. (and not >= )

from the doc, it says defaults are 10, any reason why you have set it to 2. You need to set it at a value higher than number of slots active.
also, i guess changing this parameter would require a server restart.

Regards,
Vijay