Re: [External] Re: Slot issues - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vijaykumar Jain
Subject Re: [External] Re: Slot issues
Date
List pgsql-general
i guess he is trying to confirm if the value of max_replication_slot is the same on all the master and the standby nodes.

also,

I am trying to shoot in the dark.

can you give the output of (on master)
ls /var/lib/postgresql/<pg_version>/main/pg_replslot/*

also the value of max_replication_slot on the master and all the standby's.
also, how are you creating the replication slot?

can you share the query?

also pls share the content of the recovery.conf on the standby nodes (both currently running and currently not running).
you can scribble company secret stuff.

Regards,
Vijay