Re: another trigger problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Susan Cassidy
Subject Re: another trigger problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Bingo, this COPY file did not have the datetimeval, so I added a few lines of code to convert it from the ctime-type entry that exists in the record.  You would think that postgres could have output a more helpful error message, though.

Thanks a lot for the assist.

Susan