Re: walreceiver termination - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin King
Subject Re: walreceiver termination
Date
List pgsql-general
Would there be anyone that might be able to help troubleshoot this
issue -- or at least give me something that would be helpful to look
for?

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAGH8ccdWLLGC7qag5pDUFbh96LbyzN_toORh2eY32-2P1%3Dtifg%40mail.gmail.com
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CANQ55Tsoa6%3Dvk2YkeVUN7qO-2YdqJf_AMVQxqsVTYJm0qqQQuw%40mail.gmail.com

https://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/116569/postgresql-docker-incorrect-resource-manager-data-checksum-in-record-at-46f-6

I'm not the first one to report something similar and all the
complaints have a different filesystem in common -- particularly ZFS
(or btrfs, in the bottom case).  Is there anything more we can do here
to help narrow down this issue?  I'm happy to help, but I honestly
wouldn't even know where to begin.

Thanks-

Justin King
flightaware.com