Re: [HACKERS] Parallel Bitmap scans a bit broken - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Emre Hasegeli
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Parallel Bitmap scans a bit broken
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> This can crash at line:414, if either tuple is invalid memory(but I
> think it's not because we have already accessed this memory in above
> if check) or dtup is invalid (this is also not possible because
> brin_new_memtuple has already accessed this).

I was testing with the brin correlation patch [1] applied.  I cannot
crash it without the patch either.  I am sorry for not testing it
before.  The patch make BRIN selectivity estimation function access
more information.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/50164/brin-correlation-v3.patch