Re: Changes to recovery_min_apply_delay are ignored while waiting for delay - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Soumyadeep Chakraborty
Subject Re: Changes to recovery_min_apply_delay are ignored while waiting for delay
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Kyotaro,

Thanks for the review!

On Mon, Aug 2, 2021 at 11:42 PM Kyotaro Horiguchi
<horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:

> One comment from me.
>
> +$node_standby->safe_psql('postgres', "ALTER SYSTEM SET recovery_min_apply_delay TO 0;");
>
> It might be better do "SET reco.. TO DEFAULT" instead.

Sure.

> And how about adding the new test at the end of existing tests. We can
> get rid of the extra lines in the diff.

No problem. See attached v2. I didn't do that initially as the test file
looks as though it is split into two halves: one for testing
recovery_min_apply_delay and the other for testing recovery pause. So while
making this change, I added a header comment for the newly added test case.
Please take a look.

Regards,
Soumyadeep (VMware)

Attachment