Re: ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN takes forever - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Devendra Yadav
Subject Re: ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN takes forever
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello Alex

Thanks for your response.

I have tried that way as well by removing the DEFAULT value and running just
ALTER TABLE mytable ADD COLUMN deposited DOUBLE PRECISION;

I get the same things. No luck

Regards,
Devendra Yadav