[pgadmin-hackers][patch] Column selection on SQLEditor - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Joao Pedro De Almeida Pereira
Subject [pgadmin-hackers][patch] Column selection on SQLEditor
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

Attached you can find the patches that finish the following Redmine Issue

Note:
These changes depend on the acceptance of the patch that we submitted on the email thread: "Refactor: clipboard, translations, jasmine"

This makes some changes and adds testing around the way csv is copied to the clipboard.
We had to write a new plugin to handle selecting columns since slickGrid does not care much about columns.

We also fixed a bug with the csv selection where strings were not being quoted. (it was introduced recently.) Now there are jasmine tests around it.

--
Thanks
Joao & Tira