Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Minor JS Fix - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Joao De Almeida Pereira
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Minor JS Fix
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,
The code looks fine, all tests pass and linter.

Once again, not to sound like a broken record, we could have done some much more to improve our code base....
Why didn't we extract that function into a more testable place?

In order for the code to become more clean and modular, we should try to always write tests whenever we make changes to the code, even if that means extracting a small portion (ie. the onLoad function)

Thanks
Victoria & Joao