Re: ERROR: invalid option "use_remote_estimate" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jov
Subject Re: ERROR: invalid option "use_remote_estimate"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
see tom's new commit:
Rename postgres_fdw's use_remote_explain option to use_remote_estimate

I think the problem should be solved.

2013/2/24 Jov <amutu@amutu.com>
I test the postgresql_fdw extension,every thing is fine but when I add the remote estimate option I get a error:

postgres=# alter foreign table test options (add use_remote_estimate 'true');
ERROR:  invalid option "use_remote_estimate"
HINT:  Valid options in this context are: schema_name, table_name, use_remote_explain

regards,
--
Jov

--