Re: [v9.2] Fix Leaky View Problem - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kohei KaiGai
Subject Re: [v9.2] Fix Leaky View Problem
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2011/12/23 Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 5:56 AM, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> wrote:
>> I'd like the regression test on select_view test being committed also
>> to detect unexpected changed in the future. How about it?
>
> Can you resend that as a separate patch?  I remember there were some
> things I didn't like about it, but I don't remember what they were at
> the moment...

Sorry for this late response.

The attached one is patch of the regression test that checks scenario
of malicious function with/without security_barrier option.

I guess you concerned about that expected/select_views_1.out is
patched, not expected/select_views.out.
I'm not sure the reason why regression test script tries to make diff
between results/select_views and expected/select_views_1.out.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>

Attachment