Re: PGAdmin4 - Not connected to the server or the connection to theserver has been closed. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Irwin
Subject Re: PGAdmin4 - Not connected to the server or the connection to theserver has been closed.
Date
In response to Re: PGAdmin4 - Not connected to the server or the connection to theserver has been closed.  (Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-support
Thanks for the update. I'll keep an eye on this ticket.

Dave