PostgreSQL crash at SQLColAttribute() - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Bala krishna Devasani
Subject PostgreSQL crash at SQLColAttribute()
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Description: i am using postgresql database as a backend,connecting to postgres with unixodbc driver manager and libodbc++ library and psqlodbc driver. when i try to run my application to query some data it is getting crashed. It is getting crashed at random functions.

i cannot exactly trace which function it is crashing.

it is crashing at three functions like

1.  SQLColAttribute
2.  SQLGetInfo

PostgreSQL version number you are running:

How you installed PostgreSQL:PostgreSQL 9.1 linux ubuntu

Changes made to the settings in the postgresql.conf file: No

Operating system and version:linux ubuntu 12.04 (64-bit)

What program you're using to connect to PostgreSQL:libodbc++-0.2.3 (libodbc++) library

PostgreSQL odbc driver : psqlodbc version(3.03)

ODBC using: unixODBC-2.3.2

For questions about any kind of error:

Description : i am trying to connect  my application to PostgreSQL. while i am trying run select query's it is getting crashed at certain functions.

i am using linux ubuntu (12.04) with unixODBC (2.3.2), PostgreSQL database (9.1), psqlodbc driver (3.03) , libodbc++-0.2.3

Thanks & Regards
Balakrishna