Re: \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Corey Huinker
Subject Re: \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:

Hello,

I think that you could use another pattern where you init the
PQExpBufferData structure instead of create it, so that only the string is
malloced.

In v26, I have the functions return PQExpBuffer. The two calling functions
then free it, which should solve any leak.

Yep, it works as well.

Here's an addendum that does that. I can combine them in v27, but figured
this was quicker.

It works.

However having just one full patch with a number would help so that I can say "ready to committer" or not on something.

--
Fabien.

And here you go (sorry for the delay, had errands to run).

Attachment