Re: \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Corey Huinker
Subject Re: \if, \elseif, \else, \endif (was Re: PSQL commands:\quit_if, \quit_unless)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
New Patch v29: Now with less coverage!
(same as v28 minus the psql-on-error-stop.sql and associated changes)
Fabien raises some good points about if/then being a tremendous tool for enhancing other existing regression tests.