Re: Synchronizing a table that is in two different databases : Need to dump a table as inserts from db1 and change the insert statements into UPDATE statements - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Curvey
Subject Re: Synchronizing a table that is in two different databases : Need to dump a table as inserts from db1 and change the insert statements into UPDATE statements
Date
Responses Re: Synchronizing a table that is in two different databases : Need to dump a table as inserts from db1 and change the insert statements into UPDATE statements  (Khangelani Gama <kgama@argility.com>)
List pgsql-general