Re: Full text search ranking: ordering using index and proximiti ranking with OR queries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrey Chursin
Subject Re: Full text search ranking: ordering using index and proximiti ranking with OR queries
Date
Re: Full text search ranking: ordering using index and proximiti ranking with OR queries  (Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Is there any way to sort by ranking, avoiding seq scan?
The only way i see now is to use pg_trgm instead of ts_rank, but we
did not check yet how applicable is it for our purposes.

7 марта 2012 г. 20:53 пользователь Nicolas Grilly

--
Regards,
Andrey