Re: rw_redis_fdw: SQL Errors when statement is within a function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From GPT
Subject Re: rw_redis_fdw: SQL Errors when statement is within a function
Date
List pgsql-general
I have searched in
https://github.com/nahanni/rw_redis_fdw/blob/master/redis_fdw.c for
PREPARE and EXECUTE keywords. There are not any of them, except in
comments.

So, the developer doesn´t use any PREPARE, EXECUTE statements.

So, this change occurs internally. If I am correct then the PG fails
to respond properly.

Tia