Re: Indicating DEFAULT values in INSERT statement - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Postgres User
Subject Re: Indicating DEFAULT values in INSERT statement
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for the previous posts. I am in fact running 9.0 'nix and am unable to find a way to embed DEFAULT within an expression.
I can always rewrite the function to call EXECUTE but that's not a very good solution in this case because many of our db functions are code generated.