postgresql data transfer from 9.3 to 9.4 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From 許耀彰
Subject postgresql data transfer from 9.3 to 9.4
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear Support Team,
We face a question about migrating postgresql from 9.3 to 9.4. Because our original postgresql is 9.3. And we use dump command to dump all record as shown as below:
pg_dump dbname > outfile

At the same time , we update postgresql from 9.3 to .9.4  And then remove 9.3 postgresql. Finally we use command as listed as below to import all record to 9.4 postgresql.
psql dbname < infile

But at the transfer process, it showed the error message as shown as the attachment. How can we normally transfer 9.3 records to 9.4 postgresql in the same server? Thanks for your kindly assistance.
Best Regards, Anderson Hsu

不含病毒。www.avast.com
Attachment