Re: Order by with column ordinal and collate - fails to parse - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Kane
Subject Re: Order by with column ordinal and collate - fails to parse
Date
List pgsql-general
Nice one. Yep, that works. Cheers..
I'll submit a bug report for this, though I'm on the fence as to wether this is actually a bug per se.. I would have reasonably expected my original syntax to have worked (as it does without any ORDER BY)..