Re: Lower/upper-case consistency with function names - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Shay Rojansky
Subject Re: Lower/upper-case consistency with function names
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Sun, Jun 5, 2022 at 10:27 AM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:

> As mentioned in the doc in [3], COALESCE and all the others are actually not
functions (those are specific keywords handled in the parser):

Thanks. Yeah, I noticed that comment, but NULLIF which is also documented on that page isn't mentioned in that comment, but it's still shown in upper-case. It's maybe worth adding NULLIF to that comment.

I'm also not sure I'd consider real/not real distinction as something that's very relevant to the user, to the extent that it warrants a case difference... But that doesn't matter much.