Database reset connection - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Manoj Palhade
Subject Database reset connection
Date
Re: Database reset connection
List pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I have Java class which implements the Database(Postgres) related functionality.

The problem is if Database stopped and then restart then My this class throws SQLException as connection got reset(database is up and running).

Is there any way that after Database restarted; my class automatically Connection to database and work as expected instead of throwing SQLException.

Is there anyway with Properties as a parameter to DriverManager.getConnection().

Thanks and Regards,

Manoj Palhade