Add a tab-completion for "SELECT INTO" or "SELECT FROM"in psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From C,C H
Subject Add a tab-completion for "SELECT INTO" or "SELECT FROM"in psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I use tab-completion in psql quite often and I find that I can't complete "FROM" for SELECT query.

So I try to create a patch for it.

I download the source code from GitHub master branch and modify the file to create the patch.

I compile the code and my code change works like follows,
postgres=# SELECT *  <Tab Key><Tab  Key>
FROM  INTO
postgres=# SELECT *

This is my first patch contribution trial here, please correct me if there is something wrong.

Thanks.

CCHsu
Attachment