Re: REINDEX deadlock - Postgresql -9.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Anoop K
Subject Re: REINDEX deadlock - Postgresql -9.1
Date
Re: REINDEX deadlock - Postgresql -9.1  (Sergey Konoplev <gray.ru@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
We analyzed the application side. It doesn't seem to be create a
transaction and keep it open. StackTraces indicate that it is BLOCKED in
JDBC openConnection.

Any JDBC driver issue or other scenarios which can result in <*idle in
transaction*> ?

Anoop