Re: Are pgrpm changes for JDBC discussed here before submission? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Are pgrpm changes for JDBC discussed here before submission?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi John,

We don't have anything to do with the RPMS

Dave

On 30 December 2015 at 11:03, John Harvey <john.harvey@crunchydata.com> wrote:
Hello all,

I have created some changes to the pgrpm repository (git://git.postgresql.org/git/pgrpms.git) in order to support the maven changes that went into PGJDBC REL9.4.1207.  The changes allow for the proper generation of RPMS for RHEL6 / 7.  Before I submit the changes to pgrpm, I was wondering if those changes are discussed in the community here, or if they're discussed solely with the team that works on the pgrpm repository?

I'd be more than happy to share my changes here if it's worth a discussion.

Regards,
  -John