Re: Errors using JDBC batchUpdate with plpgsql function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Errors using JDBC batchUpdate with plpgsql function
Date
List pgsql-general
The logs from the server would be useful

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On 4 May 2015 at 07:05, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
Hannes Erven schrieb am 04.05.2015 um 12:31:
> Hi,
>

>>          String sql = "select test_user_result_insert_func(?, ?, ?);";
>
> You can't call functions via JDBC like that.

That's perfectly valid - unless the function uses out parameters or ref cursors.

I am however unsure about batched statements here. So trying CallableStatement is definitely worth a shot.