Re: MyBatis Batch Update Leads to PSQLException "Too many updateresults were returned" - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: MyBatis Batch Update Leads to PSQLException "Too many updateresults were returned"
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Chris,

Well given that this is deep inside the bowels of Batis, it's not something we can easily debug.

If you can provide us with a self contained test case that exhibits the problem then we can help figure it out.

Thanks