Re: [JDBC] 42.0.0.jre7, driver logging takes 30-40% of my server's time - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: [JDBC] 42.0.0.jre7, driver logging takes 30-40% of my server's time
Date
Re: 42.0.0.jre7, driver logging takes 30-40% of my server'stime  (Konstantinos Kougios <kostas.kougios@googlemail.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
I'm confused when you say it passes this, does it return or continue after this if statement ?