Re: Step towards being able to build on Linux (Pull request #435) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Step towards being able to build on Linux (Pull request #435)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Yes, Alvaro found one that should work https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/OSGiGuidelines, although I don't see a ubuntu one

On 21 January 2016 at 17:04, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:
>So it seems like one solution to osgi is just to copy the sources into the project. These are all interfaces, and a minimal number of files, I think around 4

What's the problem with packaging OSGi interfaces as usual rpms (or
whatever is used for packaging)?
As for me, "copy&pasting <<minimal number of files, I think around
4>>" does not solve legal issues if there are any.
On top of that, exposing OSGi interfaces as part of pgjdbc.jar would
probably void OSGi compliance. The jar would just not load due to
invalid contents.

Vladimir