Re: Hibernate over postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Hibernate over postgresql
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
That is very unusual that just changing the server version changes the time to respond. Is the server machine different ?

Are there any other differences ?

You mentioned that others have run into this problem. Is there an email thread anywhere ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca