Re: JDBC-94: "Multiple resultsets were returned by query" in query end with "; " - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: JDBC-94: "Multiple resultsets were returned by query" in query end with "; "
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Yes, there is a related change. The parser was rewritten. We may want to fix the parser to ignore trailing ; This seems like an annoyance

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca