Re: [JDBC] JDBC drive 42 release breaks seriously for RETURNING? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: [JDBC] JDBC drive 42 release breaks seriously for RETURNING?
Date
Re: JDBC drive 42 release breaks seriously for RETURNING?  (Tom Smith <tomsmith1989sk@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
OK, so this

would appear to be where we are getting tripped up. Now knowing that the CTE is going to insert something is going to be tricky to figure out.

Just curious but why are you using a CTE to do something relatively simple ?