Re: User time zone ignored in JDBC/PostgreSql - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: User time zone ignored in JDBC/PostgreSql
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
This is actually an artifact of the JDBC spec which at the moment eludes me, but IIRC the time defaults to the time of the server running the application; not the server.

AFAIK we don't even look at the user timezone.

Not sure that helps